About LEGOLAND® Japan
Scheduled open in April 1st 2017, LEGOLAND® Japan is a theme park providing a full day of fun and excitement for children aged 2 through 12 and their families. The whole family can enjoy the many rides, Lego® models to play and build with, and interactive, adventurous attractions themed on the Lego block world.
- Over 40 rides, shows and attractions
- Full day theme park experience with family
- Outdoor attractions for year round enjoyment
- Seven different themed lands
- 17 million LEGO bricks and 10,000 LEGO models
Train: From Nagoya Station, take the Aonami Line to Kinjofuto Station, near the station
Car: Immediately off the Isewangan Expressway Meikochuo Interchange
※Please use public transportation to the park since the traffic congestion is expected.
Customer Service is open on weekdays from 10 a.m. to 12 noon and from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.