This English version of policies for protection of personal information is prepared for reference purpose only. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the Japanese and English versions, the Japanese version shall prevail.
■ Purpose of Use of Personal Information
LEGOLAND Japan Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") will handle personal information the Company receives for the purpose of the recruitment management and adoption procedures, sending of documents, guidance of company explanatory meetings and contact for interview dates and other purposes.
The Company also retains and uses such personal information for the labor management when hired
■ Joint Use
The Company will jointly use the following personal information, with the following entities and for the following purposes:
(1) Personal information to be jointly used:
All personal information the Company has received, content of inquiries by applicants, etc.
(2) Purposes of joint use:
Purposes set forth in the preceding Article
(3) Joint users:
Merlin Entertainments Limited which is the holding company of our group, and domestic and foreign companies belonging to the Merlin Entertainments Group specified in a website (www.merlinentertainments.biz)
(4) Managing company for joint use
LEGOLAND Japan Limited
■ Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will not provide any personal information received from applicants to third parties except the following cases:
(1) case where an applicant concerned approves the provision;
(2) case where the Company entrusts the handling of personal information of applicants to our business consignees or business partners fulfilling our requirements for handing of personal information, within the scope necessary for achievement of the purpose of use notified the applicants of;
(3) case of provision based on an applicable law or regulations;
(4) case of provision necessary for protection of any person’s life, health, property, right, etc., for which the obtainment of approval thereof by applicants concerned is difficult;
(5) case of provision necessary for improvement of public health or sound rearing of children, for which the obtainment of approval thereof by applicants concerned is difficult; and
(6) case where a national government agency or municipality requests cooperation for performance of any duty prescribed by a law or regulations.
■ Consignment of Handling of Personal Information
In using personal information for purposes of use set forth above, the Company may disclose personal information to our business consigners and business partners within necessary scopes as provided above. In any such case, the Company will endeavor to perform appropriate confirmation concerning the handling of personal information, with such business consigners and business partners, including execution of relevant agreements.
■ Destroy of Personal Information
The Company will take reasonable measures for safety of information in order to prevent the wrongful access to and loss, destruction, alteration and leakage of personal information and, if there occurs any of them, take necessary measures for correction. However, please understand that there exists no absolute means for prevention of wrongful access.
After the adoption selection, when not hired, the Company will destroy the personal information the Company received within a year.
■ Cancellation of Adoption
If the information an applicant provided to the Company is not true, or if there is any change to the description after the selection, the Company may cancel the adoption.
■ Request such as Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information