Enjoy LEGOLAND® Japan and SEA LIFE Nagoya for 2 days with Combo 2DAY PASS!
The LEGOLAND Hotel is located just steps away from the LEGOLAND Park entrance and SEA LIFE Nagoya.
LEGO® comes to life inside every room at the LEGOLAND Hotel. Choose from Pirate, Kingdom, Adventure, LEGO® NINJAGO® or LEGO® Friends bedrooms all with a separate area for the children with bunk beds and their very own TV!
Find the clues in your room, open the treasure box and find the surprise LEGO® gift to take home with you!
Creative Workshop at the hotel is only available for in house guests.
Reservations are required and can be made on your day of arrival only at the Concierge.
Due to limited capacity of the workshop, booking time slots will be subjected to availability at the time of booking.
Splash and play in our LEGO® themed water play area. The allowed capacity for this area is 30 swimmers. The maximum depth of the water play area is 60 cm and are best suitable for children age 3-6.
- Booking is required for entry as we have limited capacity.
- We will only accept on day booking or the following day at the Concierge.
- Usage time is limited to 45 minutes per session.
- Please note that we do not take reservations by phone.
- Children under 3 years of age will require adult supervision.
- Adults and children are required to be in swimwear when entering the water.
- The Management reserves the right to close the Water Play Area without notice due to any health and safety reasons.
Be a brave pirate sailing the seas on our pirate ship or a knight protecting your castle, all surrounded by a LEGO® filled moat and guarded by a LEGO® Ninja. Take care not to disturb the LEGO® Ogre!
Enjoy building your favourite LEGO® model wherever you go in our hotel, with lots of interactive features to explore!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and our Bricks Family Restaurant serves a tantalising and huge breakfast buffet.