LEGOLAND® Japan and SEA LIFE Nagoya have reopened from March 23rd onwards (UPDATED: March 23, 2020)
The reopening was decided after a careful consideration of three major risks: "Confined space", "Density" as well as "Social distance".
To prevent the spread of infection as well as to ensure safety and health of our guests and staff, we will strengthen measures against the new coronavirus in accordance with the guidelines from administrative authorities and medical experts.
In addition, we would like to ask for your understanding and cooperation as we may cause inconvenience due to our precautions to ensure your safety such as a temperature screening at the entrance as well as to restrict entry of guests who have fever over 37.5 Celsius. We also appreciate, if guests take own precautions as wearing masks.
Operation hours may be subject to change. Please see DAYS & HOURS OF OPERATION page for the latest information.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. For Inquiries: LEGOLAND Japan Co., Ltd. Call Center 0570-05-8605 (9:00-17:00)
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is our priority and we will take all necessary precautions to ensure their continued welfare. As with many businesses, we are actively monitoring the situation with regards the outbreak of Covid-19 coronavirus and are in regular contact with related government agencies. In response to the recommendation of the government and as a precautionary measure to prevent the spread of the infections, LEGOLAND Japan Park, SEA LIFE Nagoya and LEGOLAND Japan Hotel are operating with some changes; please refer to our website latest notice for further details.
If you are planning on visiting LEGOLAND Japan Resort from an area that has been directly affected by the coronavirus AND if you are showing symptoms similar to those associated with the virus (for example: fever, cough, breathlessness), we please politely ask that do not visit LEGOLAND Japan Resort and instead contact immediately your local health authority or doctor for further advice and instruction. Please then contact LEGOLAND Japan Resort, or your travel agent, regarding your booking.
For further information, please refer and adhere to the advice given by your local health authority.
During your visit, we wish to reassure you that LEGOLAND Japan Resort is taking all possible steps to minimise the risk of contagion, including the implementation of enhanced cleaning regimes throughout LEGOLAND Japan Resort. Rest assured, we will continue to act quickly should we be required to do so and will take all necessary precautions to protect the welfare of our guests and staff.
We ask all our guests to observe high standards of personal hygiene whilst visiting LEGOLAND Japan Resort. There are simple things you can do to help prevent the spread of the virus, including:
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Wear mask
- Putting used tissues in the bin immediately
- Washing your hands with soap and hot water regularly, and using hand sanitiser gel
- Trying to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Throughout LEGOLANDⓇJapan Resort, we have placed additional hand sanitisers in convenient locations for guests, and we politely ask that you use them regularly.
If you do feel unwell during your visit, please contact a member of staff immediately – maintaining a safe distance of two metres where possible.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
All rides and attraction are open with following exceptions:
- Observation Tower
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Live
- Build and Test
- Submarine Adventure
- Splash Battle
- Build a Boat
- Police BuildingExperience
- Coral Reef Pizza&Pasta Buffet
- Knight's Table Restaurant
In addition we appreciate your understanding that some other activities as Mini figure trading and the usage of water gun activities are not possible for safety reasons.
- LEGOLAND Japan
- SEA LIFE Nagoya
1Day Passs and Combo 1DAY Pass which admission date is from Saturday, February 29, 2020 to Sunday, March 22, 2020. *Please note that complimentary tickets are ineligible.
[About change of the date of visit]
You can change the date until Thursday, December 31, 2020.
- Tickets purchased on the official website or at Seven-Eleven store:
- Please come to the entrance gate with the applicable ticket on the day of your visit until the date above.
- Tickets purchased through travel agency:
- Please come to the ticket counter on the day of your visit with a numbered ticket.
- Please contact directly the store where you purchased.
- Purchased on the official website:
- Please contact LEGOLAND Japan Resort Call Center.
- Purchased at Seven-Eleven, travel agency or others:
- Please contact directly the store where you purchased.
- Official website
- Admission date up to March 22 - Thursday, April 30, 2020.
- Admission date up to March 15 - Sunday, April 5, 2020
- Admission date from March 16 To 22 - Sunday, April 19, 2020
[LEGOLAND Japan Resort Call Center]
- Telephone number: 0570-05-8605
- For international calls, call 050-5840-0505.
- Reception hours 9: 00 -17: 00
- Open throughout the year
- Automatic voice guidance is available 24 hours a day.
Regarding those who has the annual pass which includes our temporary closure period (from 2020/2/29 to 2020/3/22) in validity, we will add 5 weeks, 35 days, extra to the original validity.
*Some tickets such as a complementary annual pass will be excluded.
Others such as validity for annual pass benefits and grace-period for renewal will be also extended for the same period. For those whose birth-month is March, the birthday discount will be extended to April until 2020/4/31. Please present your identification with your birthday when use.
If the validity of your annual pass ends at 2020/3/22, Sunday,
- your validity will be extended to 2020/4/26, Sunday,
- your grace-period for renewal will be extended to 2020/5/26, Tuesday.
The validity will be extended automatically, so no need to re-issue your card. Please go directly to the tiles on the date of your visit. The blackout days for each annual pass will still apply for extended validity. Please check the annual pass calendar before your visit.
Regarding cancellation of your booking
For stays between 29th February and 22nd March, 2020 will not be imposed any cancellation fees.
- Guests who booked through LEGOLAND ®Japan Hotel Official Website Please cancel your reservation by one day before your arrival through our website.
Cancellation fee won’t be applied. Guests who stay with us during the park closure dates (2/29-3/22), 20％ discounts will apply for Food & Beverage.
- Contact Information for whom made a reservation through our Reservations (phone) at LEGOLAND ®Japan Resort as well as cancellation on that day
Please contact LEGOLAND ®Japan Resort Call Center (0570-05-8605) and follow the guidance to LEGOLAND® Japan Hotel Reservations.
※Business hours (Monday ～ Saturday) 9:00-17:00
- Guests booked through travel agent
Please contact with your travel agent.
- Guests booked through Online travel agent (Rakuten Travel, Jalan and such)
Please cancel your reservation through their website.
Restaurant and Facilities
LEGOLAND® Japan Hotel will be operating with some changes as below up to Tuesday, 31st March 2020. *Contents and hours are subject to change without notice.